CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Graduation, I LUV USM






Well, I spent 5 years as a student of USM, of course I love ar...it?? USM..hehe... Its very conforting, calm, enjoyable and all the nicest thing. Well yeah, Penang is so damn hot but its fun. I like to live in Penang, all the breeze...I miss the smell of ocean breeze, how it breezing through my long hair, once, my long hair. I love it, I love how different the food are, the dialect, the smell, the people, also I meet many great people who become my friends, I love my friends. Zlah, Dina, Timah, Nyah, Farah ID, Raudah, Kak Azwa, Kak Anna, Liana, Farah, Yus, Jija,Farah Dongseng, Muni, my dear classmate Shidee, Emma, Plo, Aliza, also Mandy, and my dear housemate Nuin n Fza. Thank you you guys for alsways be beside me and thank you USM. If not USM who accept me as a student 5 years ago I will not meet all these people.

0 comments: